Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Breast Lift and Breast Rejuvenation for Women
Unfavorable changes often occur in women’s breasts with aging, the birth of children, or weight loss, which are all factors that can reduce breast size and fullness, leading to a droopier, softer appearance.
While a lot of women are unhappy with how their breasts look, they may not want to undergo surgery or take the time off to recover from a surgical procedure.
Even women that have had breast implants are often displeased with their breasts because they are unable to obtain cleavage, as breast implants cannot be placed too close to the sternum because it would make the breasts look abnormal.
For women that are unhappy with the size, shape, and appearance of their breasts, a (PRP) Platelet Rich Plasma breast lift may be the solution to their aesthetic grievances.
- How is the Platelet Rich Plasma breast lift procedure performed?
Like many other Platelet Rich Plasma procedures, around 4 tablespoons of blood are taken from the patient and spun down to obtain the platelets and growth factors. The platelets are often mixed with fillers and more growth factors, and then the mixture is re-injected into various areas of the breasts to increase fullness, create cleavage, or allow for firmer breasts. The whole office visit takes around 20 minutes to one hour, while the actual procedure lasts around 10-15 minutes.
Immediately after the treatment, patients have noticeable results; however, two to three months after the procedure, the full effects can be seen. The growth factors in the PRP allow the breast tissue to regenerate and naturally promote tissue growth. Results are often permanent because the body’s own tissues have created the plumper, fuller appearance of the breast.
- Who can benefit from a Platelet Rich Plasma breast lift?
Avoiding an invasive surgery that requires anesthesia, pain killers, and over a week a downtime may be at the top of some women’s lists when thinking about a Platelet Rich Plasma breast lift. Women that want to plump up their breasts and create some cleavage can often benefit from a Platelet Rich Plasma breast lift. Patients that already have breast implants, but that want more cleavage, and those that want a slight lift or fuller appearance can obtain optimal results from this advanced therapy.
For women that want to significantly increase the size of their breasts, a surgical procedure for breast implants is probably better. Also, women that have severely drooping breasts, a surgical breast lift may also help them to achieve their desired results.
What are some advantages of a Platelet Rich Plasma breast lift?
Revolutionizing the way that women augment and lift their breasts, the Platelet Rich Plasma breast lift procedure has numerous appealing advantages, some of which include
- No Downtime: Women can literally visit a physician on their lunch break, have the procedure done, and return to work the same day. They are also able to go back to safely exercising within one weeks’ time of receiving the injections.
- More Cost Effective: Surgical breast augmentation or lift procedures can significantly increase breast size and help women to achieve a desired aesthetic appearance; however, these procedures can run anywhere from three to fifteen thousand dollars. A
- Platelet Rich Plasma procedure is way less than surgical breast augmentation or lifting.
- Non-Invasive: Platelet Rich Plasma breast lifting procedures involve injecting the patients’ own platelets into areas that need to be plumped or filled out, which is relatively quick and painless.
- Non-Scarring: Lifting areas of the breast or increasing fullness does not produce any scars around or near the breasts, in contrast to other procedures that can produce small or noticeable scars.
- Restores Sensation: The Platelet Rich Plasma breast lift can actually help women to restore sensation to their nipples, areola, and breast.
- Improves Over Time: While a noticeable improvement is evident directly after the procedure, the growth factors in the platelets help to regenerate lost breast tissue and increase breast fullness throughout the course of a few months after the administration of the therapy. Women can continue to see improvements in their results over time.
- All Natural: The Platelet Rich Plasma breast lift only uses natural components from the blood, which reduces the risk for infections and allergic reactions. This low-risk procedure can create a high level of improvement in the appearance of the breasts.
A Platelet Rich Plasma breast lift is a safe, non-invasive, and natural procedure that has helped many women to regain their confidence and feel better about how they look. Physicians that specialize in Platelet Rich Plasma therapy tailor protocols to suit individual desires and aesthetic wishes. They can help patients to determine if this therapy is right for them and guide patients through every step of the procedure. As a result of undergoing the Platelet Rich Plasma breast lift, many women have been able to achieve their desired results and feel happier with their appearances.